MATTERS IN THE AIR …. WELCOMING NEW COMERS – Reminding each other of opportunities before us.
– Strategy for Economic Reform : lecture and discussion at the SES on Friday 2pm https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AZSHdsI4Ysi_ZGNoaGZudDlfMTAwMmdtc3ByN2hy&hl=en_GB
– Reporting on current surge in action as sent with last week’s notice
– Kucinich, US Congress and NEED – see the BILL – http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-6550
– Report on meeting with Jen Moragn re our Resources for the Finance Lab – http://tinyurl.com/5unnsul – And the Innovation Gp we are adding to the Finance Lab as a draft ‘Briefing’ – http://tinyurl.com/25k56ts
– -‘Independent Commission on Banking – Further outcomes.
PERTINENT PICKINGS from the week
~ Who decides? – corporate governance as if people, and planet, mattered
– A Constitution of the Arabian Confederation – relating the parts to the whole in interesting ways http://tinyurl.com/6bsdjcn
– Debtonation: The Global Financial Crisis has posted a new item, ‘Chinks in the
austerity armour…..’ Ann Pettifor